This is going to be a very long day and I have been awake far too long already. Both Sandi and Scott have medical things going on today. The far more serious is the deal with Sandi very late this morning.
Today is the day for the next PET SCAN and extensive blood work. If the results come back clean when we see her doctor late next week it will mean her remission did hold. If not.....well, we won't think about that today.
So, when you have a moment, please keep a good thought, a prayer, fingers crossed, etc. that despite some possible symptomatic evidence to the contrary she is still in remission.