Thursday, November 15, 2012

Free Book from author Jeffrey Marks

Author Jeffrey Marks is giving away the latest edition of his INTENT TO SELL on Amazon Kindle. I believe it was the first edition I read years ago that was so good. Now he is up to edition four and posting the below message online in various groups:


This is probably the only time this year that I'll be giving away ebook copies of the latest edition of Intent to Sell: Marketing the Genre Novel (4th edition). http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007A4I3FI 

There is a new print edition as well for those who prefer paper. http://tinyurl.com/IntenttoSell

The only book designed to help authors learn about how to market their own genre fiction titles, this book was nominated for an Anthony and a Macavity.


Jeff
-- Jeffrey Marks www.jeffreymarks.com 
Check out my website for news about my books and marketing tips of the month
Atomic Renaissance: Women Mystery Writers of the 1940s/1950s 
Who Was That Lady? Craig Rice: The Queen of the Screwball Mystery
Anthony Boucher: A Biobibliography -- 2009 Anthony winner

No comments: