Thursday, November 15, 2012

Free Book from author Jeffrey Marks

Author Jeffrey Marks is giving away the latest edition of his INTENT TO SELL on Amazon Kindle. I believe it was the first edition I read years ago that was so good. Now he is up to edition four and posting the below message online in various groups:

This is probably the only time this year that I'll be giving away ebook copies of the latest edition of Intent to Sell: Marketing the Genre Novel (4th edition). 

There is a new print edition as well for those who prefer paper.

The only book designed to help authors learn about how to market their own genre fiction titles, this book was nominated for an Anthony and a Macavity.

-- Jeffrey Marks 
Check out my website for news about my books and marketing tips of the month
Atomic Renaissance: Women Mystery Writers of the 1940s/1950s 
Who Was That Lady? Craig Rice: The Queen of the Screwball Mystery
Anthony Boucher: A Biobibliography -- 2009 Anthony winner

No comments: