Saturday, May 17, 2014

Via Mark Troy: Read an Excerpt from "The Splintered Paddle"

It is not Sunday, but then again, this is not here either so what the heck. Texas author and good guy Mark Troy who currently has offered the very good THE RULES for free at Amazon also has the first three chapters of his soon to be released book The Splintered Paddle online at his website http://marktroy.net/


The book also happens to be in my TBR via an ARC I got awhile back. Looks to be a good one.

So, go to Mark's site and and then surf over to the "Read An Excerpt From The Splintered Paddle." I didn't know this was up until tonight as he just mentioned it on one of the lists I am on. 

By the way, Mark is the guy who also wrote the very good Game Face and Pilikia Is My Business. If you have not read his work, get familiar as he is really good.

No comments: