Thursday, July 24, 2014

Update

Tomorrow is another very long day at Medical City Dallas Hospital as Sandi has an IVIG infusion that will take the majority of the day even if things go smoothly. She is doing okay.  her blood sugars are still too high and I suspect that the endocrinologist will be increasing her insulin doses even more when she is back in about two weeks. In the meantime, they will do the usual blood work deal tomorrow, meet with the doc, and then do the infusion thing.

If you have been around this blog a bit you may have noticed that there have not been very many posts and no reviews at all. I don't like talking about me, but the plain truth is I am having a very hard time of it. I took one of my tumbles Sunday morning and banged myself up pretty good. The Texas heat certainly does not help me. But, overall I am getting worse and that is not good for so many reasons.

It is all so frustrating. I simply would not wish any of this on my worst enemy.


No comments: