Monday, October 23, 2017

Sandi Hospitalized

Sandi continued to have seriously worsening issues this past weekend and was hospitalized earlier today. Tests and scans will be run over the next couple of days as they work to stabilize her. At this point,  it is believed that the cancer has spread to major organs including her brain.

If this has happened, on top of everything we have known the past  two months and dealt with, it means the next stage is hospice. In the hopes this worst case scenario has not occurred, they will  continue radiation the next several days while the tests and scans are done.

We await the tests and hope that things are not as bad as they seem.

10 comments:

Barry Ergang said...

Grim and scary and I'm praying that what might be is not.

Ben Boulden said...

You, Sandi and your family are my thoughts, Kevin.

Unknown said...

So sorry. I’ve walked a similar road, so I know how hard it is. I’ll be thinking of you.

Fiona L. Woods said...

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you everyone. I just am so broken right now.

Jerry House said...

So very sorry, Kevin.

Elizabeth said...

Prayers & good thoughts to you & yours.

Larry said...

Praying for Sandi & you, Kevin.

BPL Ref said...

Thoughts and prayers. I hate it when news like this sucker punches you.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you everyone.