Friday, October 01, 2010

Still Here

A couple of folks have privately expressed concern since I didn't have a post the last several days and missed FFB today. FFB was on hiatus today as Patti had plans and was off traveling--lucky lady. I believe FFB will return next Friday.

As to me---nothing at all has changed. I await test results that were supposed to be in the first party of the week and apparently never made it. The fact that the office was closed today certainly did not help matters. What started at around 3am on March 15, 2010 continues unabated with no end in sight.

So, I wait, hurt, and wonder some more as to what the heck is wrong while trying to find ways to distract myself from the pain, leg swelling and all the rest of it. Texas/OU is part of that distraction plan tomorrow. Also rather interested to see the Eagles/Redskins game Sunday afternoon.

I will also try to work on the reading pile, write a review or two, and maybe even work on my own fiction a bit. That is, if I can sit up any time at all in order to do anything meaningful. If not, it will be a lot of floor time with fresh batteries in the remote.

2 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Truly hope you're able to get a little fiction writing in.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you, Terry. I have never been one to create a writing schedule, but I think the new me is going to require me to budget my sitting up time very carefully.

At least for now....