Friday, August 16, 2024

Doc Update

I have some hearing loss in the left ear as compared to the test three weeks ago. PA ran the camera in and the ear still is swollen with some fluid and air trapped in there. Way better though  and she thinks we are on the right track. Wants me to stay on the nasal spray and do the exercises to move fluid out. Wants me to use this nasal rinse agent she gave me to flush things out before I use the nasal spray to reduce inflammation. Wants me back in six months. 

2 comments:

TracyK said...

It sounds like you are making some progress with the ear, and I hope that the things the doctor suggested will fix the problem eventually. What a pain for you to have to deal with.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Slow progress, TracyK. Every minor thing with me these days turns into something major with long term nonsense. Frustrating as heck.