Sunday, December 25, 2016

Good Morning From North Texas

I woke up at 5 and could not get back to sleep so I gave up and got up just before six. Been working on reading a submission for a publisher while the rest of the household continues to sleep. Very warm and windy morning here so I have the back door open as well as the windows. On behalf of all of us I just want to say thank you for all your thoughts, prayers, and support this past year. It has been a hard one in so many ways. Some of which I shared, but far more I never said a word about. I don't have much hope about things getting better as we roll forward into the new year, but still here and we are doing our best to hang in.

From our little spot in North Texas we wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a wonderful holiday season.

No comments: