Saturday, October 13, 2018

Facebook Nonsense

For the second time this week I have gotten this nonsense from Facebook after I shared several posts. This means I am unable to share or post things. Earlier this week, I got this bull crap and the temporary block lasted 27 hours. If it was not for SMFS stuff, I would be so done with the FB crap.

You’re Temporarily Blocked

  • It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been blocked from using it.

    Learn more about blocks in the Help Center.
  • If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

2 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Challenge them. I did so for FFB posts and they haven't bothered me since. It helps when at least one person on several "walls" "likes" or otherwise reacts.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

I have to high heaven. I am still locked down today.