Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The last several days.....

have been just physically brutal.  I have been in utter agony and have been unable to do much of anything. It is incredibly frustrating and yet, after 15 months and counting of this nightmare, I should expect it. One of the wierd deals with whatever is wrong with me is it seems to ebb and flow.  Now and then I can have three or four days where I am enough better that I can do a few things. Then there are the other times where for several days it is all I can do to sit up and eat something before laying back out on the living room floor. I seem to be locked into one of those bad times right now.


At this point, there is no news to report on the various fronts regarding various things. We are still awaiting other folks to catchup on their paperwork or process things and until that sort of thing happens, I don't think we will be hearing anything soon.


 This is a long way of saying I am still here and thank you to all who have donated funds to keep us going. We also very much appreciate the thoughts and prayers as well as expressions of support from all. Please know you have helped us tremendously and all of us are very grateful.


Kevin

2 comments:

Pat R. said...

Wish things were better.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you, Pat.