Sunday, July 10, 2011

We Need Your Help

As you can see on the left side, the donation button widget for rent, utilities, meds, etc. has appeared. I had really hoped something magical would change things, but life continues to be unhelpful in that regard. That figure does not include Sandi’s surgery. We are still awaiting the insurance company to reprocess the claims that they did not properly process the first time so we can get on with things. As it stands, all involved still want $1900.

As I have said before, if it was just me I would go homeless and never say a word. But, it isn’t just about me. It is about Sandi and the boys too.

Please know that I am not asking for help lightly. We truly do need it and we are not being frivolous.  Please help if you can. Spread the word if you will.

Thank you from all of us…..


Kevin

No comments: