Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Urgent Alert about Apollo's Lyre

 After looking at their homepage and seeing the message the site has been permanently deleted, I have taken the liberty of lifting the message below from Lea that was posted minutes ago publicly on Facebook regarding the current shutdown of Apollo's Lyre.....


So one who sees me right now will have no doubt that I'm utterly PISSED OFF!!!

One of our senior editors at Apollo's Lyre was contacted by a reader saying that our site is no longer available. I checked and got a message from the server that it was locked for suspected abuse!!!

Abuse? Apollo's Lyre is one of the very first things Bret R. Wright and I founded in 2003, has won several awards...anezine for writers and readers featuring stories, articles, etc...how the heck can they shut it down without first contacting me instead of humiliating us with readers?

I'm now hoping once this is all cleared up that they haven't removed all of our archives cos I don't think they even have a clue how pissed off a Greek woman can get!!!
 
 

No comments: