Monday, June 17, 2013

Free Flash Crime Stories Book from Author R. J. Spears

I picked up a copy of this recently and have not had a chance to read it yet. The link below takes you to the listing on Amazon....

Well, it's time for some BSP.  I have my collection of 7  flash crime
stories, Flash Flash, Bang Bang, available for FREE on Amazon today for
anyone that wants it.  It contain 5 previously published stories and 2
original flash pieces.
You can find it at:Flash Flash, Bang Bang 

Thanks,R.J. Spears

3 comments:

Random said...

Kevin:

Thanks for downloading a copy of my Flash Crime Collection. And thanks for the shout-out on your site.

If you get a chance to read it, let me know what you think or, better yet, leave a review on Amazon.

Thanks,
R.J. Spears

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Reviewed here at: http://kevintipplescorner.blogspot.com/2013/07/review-flash-flash-bang-bang-7-flash.html

Been busy and will do the other minor sites such as Amazon soon. :))

Kevin R. Tipple said...

The review is now up on Amazon, Blogger News Network, LibraryThing, Goodreads, Crimespace, and Lunch.com as well as most of the lists I am on. Sorry for the delay as I thought I had done this and have lots going on here.