Thursday, March 16, 2017

Doctor Day

As this post appears this hour, if things have gone right, we are at Texas Oncology at Medical City Dallas Hospital awaiting Sandi's scheduled appointments for blood work and a visit with her doctor. The past week she has not felt very good and is back sleeping in the afternoon for several hours each day. In the past, this has often meant bad things were going on.

I am sure the time change has not helped as it has really thrown both of us way off track at night. I know she is having a very tough time with her allergies. So, hopefully, nothing else is afoot.

It better not be. Not just for her. For me too. I am exhausted and stressed out. Yesterday was the two month point of my Mom passing. It was like it was happening all over again. I was a basket case. I am coping with everything as best as I can. I just can't deal with a crisis with Sandi too right now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed for a good report.

pattinase (abbott) said...

We are all in the same situation, Kevin. You are not alone.

Jerry House said...

Best wishes.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you all. I know, Patti, I know. I think we all need a central treatment location so we can just all hang out together.