Friday, December 08, 2017

FFB Today 12/8/17

At 8:45 am one week ago today Sandi left us. It seems inconceivable that it has been that long as it seems like it just happened. Somehow, I am supposed to go on like she wanted. I am trying...in fits and starts. One of those little ways I m supposed to do so is by getting things up for FFB up here.

I don't have anything for FFB today. Patti does and has the links here. Next week will be Bill Crider Appreciation Day on Patti's blog and I intend to put something together for that.

Have a good Friday and make sure the people in your life know you love them. They can't know it enough.

2 comments:

TracyK said...

Kevin, I cannot imagine what you are going through. I admire your strength and courage. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

I am trying.