Sunday, October 20, 2024

Thank You

Just wanted to say thank you for the donations and the support over the last few days. I'm stunned that anyone noticed or cared what I do and am going through these days. Heck, I am surprised I am still here as I never expected to still be around. I saw too many spouses get sick with their own cancer problem and pass a year or two after their spouse died. I always figured it was when, not if, and I was sure I was gone as it was just a matter of time.

Surprisingly,  I am still here. And a lot of you care about that fact and what I do from my small place in NE Dallas. Sandi would tell me not to question why and just be grateful. 

I certainly am. The new computer was covered. Now we are working towards paying the oh so many medical bills I have generated these last four months and will generate this week and next. 

Thank you. 

No comments: