tonight so that she can do a test as an out patient tomorrow. She has to have a PET scan and insurance wouldn't pay for it unless she was an out patient. Depending on how she is overnight will decide if she can stay home or have to go back in the hospital after the test.
After draining even more fluid out of her today they think she can safely be home at this point, at least for a few days, while the rest of the tests come back.
I hope they are right.