tonight so that she can do a test as an out patient tomorrow. She has to have a PET scan and insurance wouldn't pay for it unless she was an out patient. Depending on how she is overnight will decide if she can stay home or have to go back in the hospital after the test.
After draining even more fluid out of her today they think she can safely be home at this point, at least for a few days, while the rest of the tests come back.
I hope they are right.
Thursday, December 01, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Keeping my fingers crossed and my thoughts on you guys. Sandi, you've both, gone through more than anyone should.
Just saw this post. Hope Sandi is doing okay at home. Also hope you and the boys are managing okay too.
Just saw your comments and thank you both....we are all here and hanging in this Saturday morning.
Post a Comment