Thursday, December 01, 2016

Sandi Yesterday at Infusion

Yesterday while we were at infusion Sandi asked me to take a picture of her. This was pretty rare, but I was more than willing to do so by way of her cell phone. She wasn't in the shape to make her phone do whatever it does to get a picture to me until this morning. As you can see below the sun was starting to stream into the room as the blinds could not be fully closed. This was about two hours in when the drugs had started hitting her system hard causing her to be cold and sleepy.




3 comments:

mybillcrider said...

Good picture!

Anne Louise Bannon said...

Lovely shot. The shadows really add something to it. Please tell Sandi that my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. And thanks for reminding me to continue in that vein.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you both. I am not nearly as good with the camera on the cellphone as compared to my old Nikon 35.

She is very sick tonight. I am hoping what is happening is the normal IVIG next night deal and not something else.