She is the same this morning as she was last night. They have taken yet another x-ray to check the status of her lung. She now is waiting for the doctors to make their rounds and check on her. She also wants to get out and come home, not just because of the fact that she is sick of the place, it is time to start planning for what to do when we don't make the rent in a few days.
I have been firmly informed that I am to stay home today until she knows something one way or another. She heard about my wind assisted fall into a pillar and resulting wipe out in the parking garage yesterday and is very upset I again got banged up coming to see her. She wants me there but at the same time she doesn't want me falling there. Or anywhere for that matter.
So, the waiting continues.......