Friday, March 22, 2013

New From BEAT TO A PULP

I have not read a lot released from BEAT TO A PULP, but, everything I have read I have enjoyed. Not only is there a new novelette out titled THE DRIFTER DETECTIVE (about halfway through and mighty good) there is the short story "THAT DAMMED COYOTE HILL" by Heath Lowrence.

From the Amazon page --- He came to set vengeance down upon the heads of the wicked--but the strange town of Coyote Hill had its own kind of unearthly retribution. From Heath Lowrance, author of the cult novel The Bastard Hand, comes a weird Western tale of revenge, violence, and supernatural evil.

Now, for me, the fact that it is a Western is a major league plus. I do love Westerns. The deal with the supernatural is so not my thing as real life, especially the last couple of years, has provided plenty to be scared about. The same reason I will not watch any medical drama shows as when you are living it first hand one does not need that stuff.

Even though I wasn't sure this read was right for me, I went ahead and picked up a copy as the book is free at Amazon at http://tinyurl.com/bohcxmh. Today is the last day to get your free copy so get one while you can.


Kevin

2 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

You will like it, Kevin. There are two other volumes as well.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

lot to catch up on. :)))