Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sandi--Tuesday Morning

Been talking to her off and on the last couple of hours as things go on at the hospital. I had understood late last night that they were putting more magnesium into her as she finished the first chemo drug. Sandi now tells me I misunderstood and they did not do that. She is in a holding pattern today so far as they watch her blood work and wait for some things to stabilize.

The current plan is to start the next chemo drug after she eats tonight. Among the several drugs Sandi gets each round of chemotherapy she has to have one drug twice with it each time running 24 hours straight. I don't think that is the drug they start tonight, but, I am not sure. 

She wanted to pass on the word that she is hanging in, not giving up, and that she is very grateful for all the prayers, best wishes, and support she has gotten and is still getting. She very believes in the collective power of prayer and is very grateful that so many of put her on church prayer lists and other things.

As am I and the boys.

Kevin

The five minute later update---they just started magnesium into her as blood work indicated they could not wait any longer as she is critically low.

2 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Oh my, again I'm praying for Sandi. Heart breaking. I continue to pray for a miracle.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you, Marilyn.