Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sandi Sunday Night

Sandi is doing okay. She spent much of today doing disability paperwork and planning for the trip to Jacksonville. Quite honestly she is handling the cancer, the trip,  and all of it much better than I am. I'm still very mad as hell that she is sick again and having to go through all of this.

Both of the people she asked to make the trip with her have now backed out. Their biggest concern is her health and the fact they don't want to responsible because they know this trip is not at all in her best medical interests. I can't say I blame them, but, it means she is back to going by herself.  It is ridiculous that Wal-Mart won't just let her stay here where she has support. 

Tomorrow she has a doctor appointment and accompanying blood work. She also will be donating some more hats to the infusion room. This is one of them.....

and just one of about a dozen that will be donated tomorrow. I expect it to be another very long day and will update when I can.

No comments: