Sunday, April 28, 2013

Back Home

Home from the book signing deal. Had fun. Very, very tired and in tremendous pain. Thank you big time to Earl, Shalanna, and Jenny as well as the staff of Lucky Dog Books on Garland Road in Dallas for making this possible. And than you very much to those who came out and spent the afternoon with us.

Jenny signed a number of copies for Lucky Dog Books on Garland Road as well as the Grapevine location of Books-A-Million so be sure to stop by and pick up a signed copy of Cover of Snow. Lucky Dog Books is a really neat bookstore and I easily could have spent hours there.

A number of folks were taking pictures and as they come in I will post them to the blog.

 

2 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Glad you had a good time. Looking forward to the pics.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thanks, Terry. I didn't take any pictures, so, I have to wait and see if any come my way.