Saturday, December 28, 2013

Another Book In My TBR Pile

Randy Rawls and his book BEST DEFENSE reviewed here.

Man....I hope someday things get better enough around here that I can get back to focusing on reading, reviews, and my own writing.  Even when I was working Special Education full time for the school district and taking care of things at home while Sandi went to night school at TWU for her education degree, I got way more done than what I can do now. I spent much of today looking for things to fight for insurance benefits for Sandi after yet another problem came to light. So many trees have died to support my efforts to get her what should just happen automatically.

As sick as I am at least I can still do this for her. I shudder to think what happens to folks who have no one screaming bloody murder on their behalf. The system seems designed to fight the terminal patient over every damn little thing and I am so freaking sick of it.

So concludes tonight's sermon of frustration. Go read the review.

No comments: