Sunday, November 19, 2017

Update

This has been a tough weekend. After perking up a little bit yesterday morning, by early afternoon Sandi was sliding back downhill and that has continued today. She might be worse tonight than at any point since she came home. Hard to tell.

It has suddenly hit me tonight that if you have Sandi's cell phone number, you may not be aware that her phone has been broken for a couple of months and does not work. If you have our old apartment phone number, you may not know that the number has not worked for weeks. So, if you had either number and want the landline phone number here at the house, email me for the number.

3 comments:

Jerry House said...

I admire your love and commitment during this very difficult time, Kevin, even during all those all too frequent overwhelming moments. I'm sure that Sandi does too.

Carol N Wong said...

I hope that this weekend is a little better.

1335sj said...

I sure hope things will calm down for you, my friend.