Thursday, November 23, 2023

Sort of a Mini Break


With today being Thanksgiving, Scott and I are taking a bit of a break the next couple of days. This means no FFB Review tomorrow, repeat or otherwise, and  no new review by Scott Saturday.

 

I will be linking to interesting things like I always do and I will be taking care of whatever I need to do for SMFS. But, otherwise, I plan to watch football and work on some things around here such as some reviews I need to do.  


This time of year is always very tough. This year has been really hard, so trying this seems like the best option. 

2 comments:

Jerry House said...

Look forward to catching your blog after your break, Kevin. Same bat-time. Same bat-station. Take care.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thanks, Jerry. Having a hard time of it.