Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bill Crider's Pop Culture Magazine: The Cuckoo's Calling -- Robert Galbraith (J. K. Ro...

 I am on the hold list at the local library. A list that has expanded dramatically since the news broke revealing the identity of the author. Before the news broke, I had no plan to read the book with my backlog here....

Bill Crider's Pop Culture Magazine: The Cuckoo's Calling -- Robert Galbraith (J. K. Ro...: Rumor has it that this pseudonymous novel was submitted to unsuspecting publishers under the Galbraith pen name and that it was turned dow...

2 comments:

mybillcrider said...

I put a hold on it the instant the news broke. I was the only one on the list. I have a feeling there are a few more now.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

When I did my request over the weekend I was number eight of eight. One book has come back so I am now number 7. And now there are 175 holds in total for it.