Tuesday, May 27, 2014

For the first time in a very long, long time I have turned in some critique work for the Critters Workshop at http://critters.org/index.php One western, one fantasy, one science fiction and one mystery. Four in two days. So, not only am I doing freelance stuff for Tapir and Friends Animal Store I am back doing critters stuff. Which means my reading of books has slowed way down--again. lol

The Critters Workshop welcomes donations so if you can make one please do and help keep the site going.

Help out or you will see more of this......



2 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Get those stories polished up and out there on submission!

Kevin R. Tipple said...

They are not mine. Critters Workshop is an online critique group so I was working on other folks stuff and hopefully. My local in person group no longer meets and that is a huge bummer.