Monday, November 09, 2015

Noir At The Bar Dallas

Sorry about the late notice, but I just found out about this event scheduled for this Thursday night at 7. From looking at it on Google Maps awhile back when Jenny Milchman was in town and doing a signing there, parking in the area is limited so I would suggest going early. I can't drive that far --just trying to get Sandi to her cancer doctors in North Dallas is becoming problematic for me---so I can't tell you from first hand how the parking goes down there at The Wild Detectives.



4 comments:

Graham Powell said...

I'm going to give it a shot. I've never been there, so I hope it's not too hard to get there from Fort Worth.

reverenderyk said...

Thank you for posting this! I can't wait for Thursday!!

Kaye George said...

Now I wish we still lived in Dallas!

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Just wish I could make it. Hope those who do go come back and tell us all about it.