Saturday, January 21, 2012

Getting A Break For A Day

Today was my writer's group meeting and I went thanks very much to two special friends who came by and took me to the meeting. Thanks to them and a couple of neighbors who came by and checked on Sandi while I was gone, I was able to go today. It was a nice, even though very temporary, break from reality.
 

I desperately needed the break--more than I even realized. The end of the month is coming way too fast and things don't look good at all money wise or in any other way.

Exhausted and hurting I will work on playing catchup with e-mail and things tomorrow.


Kevin

2 comments:

Lori Safranek said...

Kevin, it's good you were able to take a little break. Blessings on those who made it possible. Sandi is such a trooper, isn't she?

Kevin R. Tipple said...

That she is!