Thursday, February 21, 2013

Writing

For some time now Sandi has been pushing me to get back to work writing my own fiction stuff regardless of what is going on with her. That is much easier said than done. Not only are there my own health issues, the money stuff, the messes with the food stamp folks and insurance stuff, and all the rest of it, there is the fact that with the way things look for her, I really feel like I should not be working on my own things. It seems very selfish of me to be worrying about my fictional characters and stories.

Beyond the physical issues and the constant pain I am in every minute, I am flat out exhausted. I am sure some of  it is the depression that I have dealt with for years. Been medicated for it at different times in the past. Being medicated ended up causing in large part my congestive heart failure. But, it is more than all that.

Something is missing and I can't seem to find it so I could get writing again. I look back at some of the things I wrote that have been published and they read like somebody else wrote them. Somebody I don't know anymore. I'd be happy if the below was my only problem as that used to be the main one......


No comments: