Thursday, January 13, 2022

Final Hours To Vote In The Annual Critters Readers' Poll


As some are already aware, Kevin’s Corner is once again listed in the Best Review Site poll up at the Annual Critters Readers Poll. I had absolutely no intention of entering the blog again. I was talked into doing it after several folks made it clear that if I did not enter it, they would. 

In these last hours of polling, there are now eight review sites involved. As happened last year, Kevin’s Corner and the mega site, I Smell Sheep, are alternating first place.

If you think we are worthy of your vote, please go cast your vote today. Remember, you have to respond to the confirmation email for your vote to count.

On behalf of my son, Scott,  Aubrey Hamilton, Barry Ergang, Jeanne of the BPL, and the numerous guests that have visited the blog during 2021, and myself, thank you for your support.

https://critters.org/predpoll/reviewsite.shtml

No comments: