Friday, May 10, 2013

A Message From Author Jenny Milchman

as posted on various lists today.....

Hi everyone,

If you live anywhere near San Diego's Mysterious Galaxy, please come out tomorrow between 10 and 2! The bookstore is celebrating its 20th birthday, with cake, books, and authors (what could be better)? I have these moments on the trip that feel almost like a split-personality. I walk into a bookstore and see my books and I almost--almost--exhale. I'm-really-doing-this-it's-true kind of thing. And then there are other moments where I wonder who this person is, standing up there with all the Real Authors and pretending to be one of them.

I have a feeling tomorrow may be more like the latter than the former. I would love to see you! So please come for cake and readings and of course, to celebrate one of the best mystery bookstores in the world: http://www.mystgalaxy.com/event/mg-sd-20th-birthday-bash-051113

My best,

Jenny

COVER OF SNOW , a thriller from Ballantine http://www.suspenseyourdisbelief.com 
 

No comments: