Saturday, August 24, 2013

BOOK SALE ALERT FROM BARRY ERGANG

Barry just sent me this and asked that I put it up on my blog. Barry is putting his house on the market and in coming days I will post information on that as well.


BOOK SALE PRICE REDUCTION
 
As anyone who reads Kevin's blog regularly is aware, for the past couple of years or so I've been selling some of the books I've accumulated over many years because I'm running out of space in my home, and will in the near future be looking to move to even smaller quarters.
 
Today I spent a few hours at http://www.barryergangbooksforsale.yolasite.com/ reducing prices on a majority of the offerings.
 
I also recently added two new categories: Humor and Collage Novels. What's a "collage novel," you ask? I don't know either. But visit the site, click on the Collage Novels category, and look at the scans for a visual explanation that surpasses any verbal one I can offer.  
 
Thank you.
 
--Barry Ergang
 
 

No comments: