Sunday, June 19, 2016

The Latest Review For Mind Slices

I saw this review pop up over on Goodreads a couple of weeks back. With everything going on here I forgot to mention it. This review by Angela made my day. It states here:

"I finished out International Short Story Month in May with this eerie collection of short stories by Kevin Tipple. With their mix of mystery, horror, and a bit of sci-fi thrown in, I never knew what I might get, but was always in for a treat. The stories' suspenseful atmospheres and intriguing twists kept the pages turning. Highly enjoyable and recommended."

Pretty freaking cool!

You can pick up your eBook copy for $2.99 at Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. While there make sure you pick up a copy of that anthology I am also in, Carpathian Shadows Volume 2 that includes my mystery tale, "By The Light Of The Moon..."


No comments: