Monday, May 21, 2018

Grandparent Time

Today was a treat as my son, Karl, his wife, Amy, and their two sons, Jacob and Justin, came down the long distance from their home in far northern Collin County. This also was my first chance to see Justin, the latest Tipple, who will be five weeks old as of this Thursday. He slept most of the several hours he was here. I did not get a chance to hold him yet as Mom kept a firm grip on him.

Amy and Justin

I did get to hold Jacob a little bit until he got tired of being on Grandpa's lap. He is a high energy boy and likes to move around a lot. But, I did manage to sneak in a few minutes.


Most of the time it was his Dad chasing him and hanging on to him outside the house.



As well as inside the house.


It was a blast. I am also one very tired Grandpa.

No comments: