Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

Mother's Day 2018 is a hard one around this place. This is the second one here without my Mom. She did not care that much about it and saw it pretty much as just another day. Something my brother and I talked about as we sat in court waiting last Monday for the probate hearing to commence.

Sandi, on the other hand, thought the day rivaled Christmas and her birthday. To her, it was a major deal and it better be celebrated like the major holiday it was. This is our first without her  and it really hurts. Mother's Day was also my early warning reminder that we were about a month out from our anniversary. That is going to be very hard as well.

So, I just wanted to take a moment to wish all the Moms a happy Mother's Day. Even if they don't always say it, know that the people in your life love you and appreciate you.

No comments: