Sunday, March 30, 2014

Shopping at Amazon?

In addition to the donation widget on the left side, I am an Amazon Associate. What this means is that if you click on one of the book links on this blog to buy a particular book or to shop on Amazon and you buy something, I get a few pennies on the sale. It does not affect the price you pay at Amazon or have any impact on you financially at all.


What it does do is generate a small referral fee that is paid into my Amazon Associate account a few pennies at a time. Those pennies add up each quarter. When enough pennies add up to ten dollars, usually about four times a year, I can cash out with an Amazon giftcard.


Those funds are used to buy medical supplies for Sandi and the occasional book indulgence for me.


So, if you are going to shop at Amazon anyway, please consider going through me to do your shopping. Every little bit helps and we do appreciate it very much.


Thank you.

2 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Purchased something at Amazon last night and went through one of your links. Hope it sent a little cash your way :)

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you, sir!