Monday, March 24, 2014

Interview With Jenny Milchman

As a reviewer I am supposed to be objective at all times about every author and their books. But, I am a reader too and that results in being a fan at times. One of those cases is with Jenny Milchman. You might have heard of her. She wrote this most excellent book called Cover Of Snow.

She has written a second book that will be out later this year. I suggested she called it Shawl of Heat, but she didn't go for that. I came up with another couple of titles and instead she added some character based on Earl Staggs. Not sure what is up with that. I think that dude gets enough press online as it is.

Anyway, Jenny is over here today being interviewed so go check it out. And, if somehow, you have not read Cover of Snow get going. I recently reviewed it here if my saying it is excellent needs more detail.

1 comment:

Barry Ergang said...

I'm reading COVER OF SNOW now, and it's a terrific page-turner.