Blood work today came back with significant issues so chemo has been delayed at least until next Tuesday. They took a half dozen additional tubes of blood out of her today--ten in all--and are running a wide battery of tests looking for all sorts of things. We go back Thursday for the usual blood work and office visit where they hope to have results for all the tests today.
In the meantime we spend a chunk of tomorrow with her endocrinologist doctor also down at Medical City Dallas.
Don't Let Plagiarism Kill Your Career
21 minutes ago