Sunday, May 21, 2017

How I Spent My Saturday

When not driving in the car to and from Fort Worth, or in the car with Earl Staggs and Graham Powell going back and forth between FW and Hewitt, Texas, I was at Michael Bracken's palatial estate where he and his wife, Temple, entertained several writers from across Texas. The picture below proves I was there massively restraining myself from making my usual twisted and occasionally inappropriate comments. One or two did slip out anyway. More pictures at Michael Bracken's FB page.



4 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Sounds like a good time...and I suspect the others were entertained by your occasionally uttered 'twisted/inappropriate' comment. :)

Barry Ergang said...

Glad you finally had some entertaining leisure time. You've more than earned it.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Absolutely horrified at least once, Terry, when I made the entire room groan.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

If it had not been for Graham driving the biggest part of the deal I could not have gone. I was very worried about leaving her, but things went okay while I was gone, Barry.