Friday, May 17, 2019

No FFB Today

As you may or may not have noticed, there is no FFB Review today. It would have been another repeat and I just don't see the point. Todd Mason will still have the list today over at his Sweet Freedom blog and you should check it out.

Going forward, I think it may be time to end the participation of this blog in the FFB effort. Just repeating FFB reviews is just not that helpful. Barry and I are the only ones around these days for FFB and neither one of us is reading and writing reviews at the level we used to do.

Like keeping this blog going anymore, I am not sure what to do and will think about it some more. For now, just go check out the list over at Todd Mason's Sweet Freedom blog.

3 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Well, I hope you consider doing some more after perhaps taking a break. Breaks and vacations are underrated in our parlous nation.

But you've certainly been keeping a lot of plates in the air...

Carol N Wong said...

OK to take time off. Just do what you enjoy the most!

Terry W. Ervin II said...

While I hope you keep the blog going (I check in and read a lot of what you post), it has to be something you maintain an interest in.