Friday, October 11, 2019

Weather

We were 94 here yesterday afternoon and then the front and storms hit. While there was widespread severe weather, we managed to miss the large hail and winds. Our power outage, just before midnight, was brief and lasted only a few minutes.

We were hit with another round of thunderstorms that generated some serious house shaking thunder at around 7:30 this morning when it was 39 here. It is still that at this hour as it occasionally rains.

Once it finally stops raining, and we needed the rain and I am NOT complaining, I will get my shoes on and go wander around outside checking the roof and various things. At this point, I think we are okay and have no damage from the latest severe weather event.


2 comments:

J. Kingston Pierce said...

Good to hear that you're OK.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thanks! Me too....I was a nervous wreck with the baseball sized hail being reported across the area.