Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Publication Day for Back Road Bobby and His Friends Editor Colin Conway


Today is publication day for the new anthology, Back Road Bobby and His Friends. Edited by Colin Conway and published in print and eBook formats, the new book includes my short story, “The Beetle’s Last Fifty Grand.” This is the first short story I have written since Sandi passed. She is always with me. There are pieces of her scattered throughout the tale.


If you read my story, I hope you like it. If you don’t, at least you have eleven other short stories to read so I am sure you will find ones you do like in Back Road Bobby and His Friends.


4 comments:

TracyK said...

I purchased a copy and look forward to reading the book and your story. Congratulations!

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you! Read everyone else first before mine.

Sorry about the late reply. We were gone all afternoon as Scott had a dental appointment where they were running way behind and things for Scott took longer than planned.

Unknown said...

Kevin, I've downloaded the book to my Kindle. Looking forward to reading the stories.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Way cool... hope you enjoy!