Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Light Blogging

Over the next few days, don't expect new reviews from me or Scott. You should also not expect me to run review reprints. I will still be linking to things here and there as they come up elsewhere. 

Nothing is really wrong. I am just really worn out and very depressed.

Being President of the SMFS and doing the blog stuff for that once again as well as the social promotion and everything else, is taking up a ton of my time. Since I took over on July 1, I am again spending all day every day doing stuff for SMFS. That was so not the plan. 

The constant crushing heat is not helping either. I can not spend much of any time at all outside due to fire smoke, Saharan dust, and the brutal heat. We start each day in the mid 80s and go to the low 100s and higher. This means no outside reading for me and it is getting to me as this has gone on since early May. 

Nor is the fact that my normal depressed state of being is a bit darker than normal right now. I am missing the hell out of Sandi. Not sure what triggered the bigger waves in the grief sea as there is no important date for us right now, but the waves are very high. 

So, I plan on staying offline as much as possible, except for what I have to do for SMFS, and read and watch TV. Gotta get the old brain pan in a better place. 

4 comments:

Ben Boulden said...

Take care of yourself, Kevin. I hope you feel better soon.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thanks, Ben.

Peggy Rothschild said...

Be well--that's the most important thing!

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you, Peggy.