Monday, December 22, 2014

Scottisms

Been awhile since I posted one of these. I hate going out on the weekend to do grocery shopping or anything else, but with painters about to descend on this building I figured I had to do it yesterday. While at the grocery store Scott told me to ram the latest fool who had blundered in front of my motorized cart. I shook my head no and waited for the woman to realize she had blocked me as well as at least three other people in both directions with her cart while she talked on her cell phone.

From behind me I heard Scott clearly say...

"Go ahead....ram her....do it. Come to the dark side.....we have milk and cookies. And you can wear black."

There was laughter from several folks and the woman in question finally woke up to her situation.


By the way, Scott's grades are in for the fall semester. 2 A's and 3 B's.  The boy did really well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great line! Applause for Scott. And all A's and B's? Fantastic! You go, Scott.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Tough program at UTD and he continues to do very well.

I wish I could share how he said it. The inflections in the voice were part of the humor.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Earl.

Anonymous said...

Right backatcha, Bubba.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Thank you.

While I don't do the new year resolution deal, I would say we have to get the band back together next year. Been far too long.

Barry Ergang said...

Scott should be writing sitcoms. The situation you describe is perfect for one, and his line is outstanding.

Mazel tov, Scott, on your grades. Well done!

Kevin R. Tipple said...

He sits here and makes up dialogue on the spot and often it is way better than whatever is being said on them.