Sunday, March 10, 2019

Doing Okay

Just worn out. Scott and I spent much of the afternoon at UTD with a childhood friend of mine whose daughter is attending UTD this fall and attended some sort of camp deal. Not going to share specifics as I do not know if I have permission to talk about her or just how great a human being she is.  We are on campus for several hours hanging out and there was the drive back and forth.

So, I am one worn out dude and the chronic pain deals are going big time. So, I am curling up in bed with heating pads an watching TV. Hope to resume normal operations tomorrow.

1 comment:

Carol N Wong said...

Chronic pain is difficult. I have RA and OA & Fibro. I have started exercises for balance traiing and that is making my knee pain worse. Have a whole routine of ice after, Ibrupohen when needed and heating pads, Keeping busy! Hope you feel better tomorrow.