Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Doc Stuff

Scott and I have visits with the doc this afternoon to go over our physical results and to check Scott's BP with the new med. That new med is helping him and his results were pretty much fine. 

Extra bloodwork was done on me as some of the early results did not look too good. Long story short, a couple of things need to kept an eye on, but things are about the same as they have been and only slightly worse. Aging is fun. The immediate bigger concern is the insane heat we are having as the tests indicate I am at higher risk now for something serious if I get overheated. 

I am told to stay cool, hydrate, and not overly exert, even inside with the AC. It is no surprise that doing much if anything in public is exhausting and painful for me. He is suggesting a couple of supplements to try to see if that helps any of that before we try another pain management deal. 

No comments: