Thursday, June 29, 2017

Sandi Update 6/29/17

Blood work late last night and again this morning indicated things seem to have leveled out which is not what we wanted. She also had some increased confusion yesterday and again this morning. She is back sleeping more as well. SO, the plan now is to hold her where she is until Monday and then move her across the hospital complex to rehab then. She has qualified for all aspects of rehab and Medicare approved her, but she just is not ready yet to go do that. Hopefully, this is just a minor hiccup. They keep telling me this is normal and that things are on the right track overall, but I am worried.

No comments: